If you have Psoriasis or Vitiligo, Levia® Personal Targeted UVB Phototherapy is a wonderful treatment option for you. FDA cleared and approved with many insurance policies, here are 12 great benefits of using Levia®:
1.Levia® works. Our customers are very happy with the clearance they achieve using Levia®.
2. Levia® is a non-drug treatment option. Levia® can safely help keep your psoriasis at bay without the potential side effects of systemic treatments.
3. With Levia® you treat in the comfort of your own home, on your time, on your schedule.
4. No more phototherapy clinic visits 2-3 times a week, so no more co-pays, parking, driving. As one of our customer said “Having to travel to my doctor’s office was very time consuming and tiring.”
5. Levia® allows your doctor to create a treatment plan for you to manage at home.
6. Levia® is easy to use and operate. It has a touchscreen control that guides you through your therapy and training is given by a registered nurse.
7. With Levia® you can target the UVB light to the precise area you need to treat, minimizing the exposure of uninvolved skin. The Levia® LiteSpot is used to treat plaques or vitiligo on the body, while the Levia® LiteBrush is designed specifically for hard-to-treat scalp psoriasis.
8. Our customer service department will work with your insurance company to get the best possible reimbursement with your plan.
9. Levia® has Financing Options for customers with no insurance coverage or those with insurance plans which do not cover durable medical equipment.
10. Levia® is compact and comes with a case making it easy for travel, so treatments don’t need to be interrupted while you are away.
11. Levia® is covered by a 12-month limited warranty.
12. Happy Customers! Hear what some of our customers are saying:
I love Levia! It is amazing and I am so much better! Thank You!
Nancy Schellkopf., Rancho Mirage, CA
Very handy device - easy to travel with too!
Julia Smeliansky, Brookline, MA
Great product, Great Service - overall fantastic company! Thank you!
Jess, Westboro, MA
I had my hair cut by a new hairdresser a couple of weeks ago and she said she couldn’t see any signs of psoriasis in my scalp!
MB, Westwood, MN
The staff employed by Lerner Medical is competent and compassionate.
Cory Neill, NV
I have been very satisfied, not only with my Levia unit, but with the ease of processing my insurance and delivery.
C.H. Bloomington, IN
To learn more about Levia visit www.mylevia.com and join us on Facebook where you can see before and after photos.